Saturday 16 June 2012

Personalised ceramic mug

This is literally "A Quick Craft" that costs just £1. £1- SUPER CHEAP!

You will need -
  • A Sharpie
  • A ceramic mug

 So I just picked up a mug at the pound shop (dollar store) for...you guessed it..£1 and I already had a Sharpie so I was good to go. If you have a mug already that you want to revamp then you don't even need to buy a new one!


Then, just decorate your mug however you like with the Sharpie- I went for my initial and I wrote a quote on the other side.
And personalised the bottom with the date.

















Then, just bake in the oven for 30 mins at 175 degrees C (350 degrees F). Washing the mug in the dishwasher will make the writing last longer than if you scrub it by hand. If you don't have a dishwasher, just be careful when washing over the writing.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment